Where is my order?
Our warehouse is operating as normal but deliveries may experience delays of 2-3 days due to the current situation impacting our delivery providers.
In the unlikely and unfortunate event that your order is still not received within in this time frame please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a replacement as soon as possible.
How do I cancel or amend my order?
All orders will be dispatched within 24 hours by your selected delivery supplier (all orders placed on Fridays, weekends and public holidays dispatched within 24 hours after the next working day). If for any reason you wish to cancel or make a change to your order we advise that you contact our call centre immediately on 1800 719 056 (Open from 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week) we cannot guarantee that your order can always be cancelled or changed before it is dispatched.
If you have placed an order in error and we cannot stop it being dispatched, we will of course arrange a free-return and refund for any unwanted product(s).
How do I return an item?
We're sure you'll love your products but if you're not happy for any reason, we offer a 'no quibble' refund or exchange.
To return an item please:
- Phone our friendly call centre on 1800 719 056 and they'll arrange to send out a free return label to you.
- Return the product using your free return label and we'll provide a full refund.
It really is that simple.
How do I reset my password?
With so many passwords to remember online, it is easy to forget which one to use for which site.
If you've forgotten your password for our site:
Click this link: Forgotten password
- Enter your email address
- Check your email for instructions on how to securely reset your password
- Please note, there is sometimes a short delay between requesting a password and it arriving in your inbox and the request can sometimes go into your junk/spam folder.
If you continue to have problems, please call us 1800 719 056
How do I change my contact details?
Once logged in you can amend your contact details. Click on "My Account" at the top of the page:
This will take you to your account page, from here click on "Update details", you can change your name and email address.
If you want to change your billing address and delivery address(es) click on "Address book".
What are NRVs?
- The terminology ‘Nutritional Information’ changed to 'Product Information'.
- The terminology used in ingredient lists is slightly different. For example, Vitamin B3 is listed with its scientific name: 'Nicotinamide' or 'Nicotinic Acid'.
- We no longer display allergens separately in an 'Allergy Advice' box on the side of the pack. Instead, any allergens – such as egg or milk – are highlighted in bold within the ingredients list.
- In the ingredients listing, Non-Active Ingredients are described in terms of how they contribute to the creation of your product.