- Containing PEA, a well-researched molecule that occurs naturally in the body
- With added vitamin C for normal function of bones and cartilage
- An alternative to CBD, free from cannabinoids with absolutely no traces of THC
- And vitamin D which contributes to the maintenance of bones and muscle
- For vegetarians
- Gelatin free
What is Alt-CBD?
Alt-CBD is an innovative formulation containing palmitoylethanolamide, or PEA for short. First identified in the 1950s, PEA has been well-researched as a naturally occurring fatty acid amide, produced by the body in small doses. PEA affects the body's endocannabinoid system and has been compared to cannabidiol (CBD).
Why choose Alt-CBD?
Alt-CBD is manufactured using palm oil sustainably sourced from the fruit of palm trees. The palm oil used by Healthspan has RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil) accreditation, and is naturally rich in palmitic acid, a key ingredient of PEA. We've also added vitamin C and vitamin D to our formulation for bone, joint and muscle health*.
Who is this for?
Those uncomfortable with taking CBD as it is an extract from the cannabis plant. PEA has no adverse effects and unlike CBD, contains absolutely no trace of THC.
Made in the UK.
* Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function.
Please click a heading below to open the relevant product information:
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value µg = micrograms|
Ingredients and potential allergens
Directions of use
Warnings and additional information
If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking vitamins or supplements.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, in original packaging, out of sight and reach of young children.
If you experience an adverse reaction, stop taking the supplement and seek medical advice.
We're all different. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another. If a product doesn't suit you, stop taking it and we'll be delighted to help you find an alternative.
Made in the UK for Healthspan Ltd PO Box 64 Guernsey GY1 3BT
There are currently no reviews, be the first to review.
Submit your review
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register .
Recently viewed products
No recently viewed products